Size supplied as per Title of Item
Note:Image for illustrative purposes only.
represents typical example of Series 440 Combination Spanner,
size supplied will be as per Title description.
- FACOM QUALITY - UNCOMPROMISING PRODUCTION AND INSPECTION
- Facom has designed a wrench that is optimised for users and their needs :
The optimised shape of the 440 wrench combines power, comfort and agility.
In order to produce this complex shape, Facom has developed a special
manufacturing process involving new technologies.
• Each production batch undergoes dimensional inspection, as well as static
and fatigue mechanical performance, wear and corrosion resistance
- 440 OGVJ metric and inch combination wrenches
Industrial and automotive : ISO 691, NF ISO 691, ISO 7738, NF ISO 7738, ISO 3318,
NF ISO 3318, ISO 1711-1, NF ISO 1711-1, NF E74-306.
Aerospace : SAE AS 954E.
• Wide range of openings :
- Metric sizes : 4 to 41 mm.
- Inch sizes : 1/4" to 1 1/2".
• High mechanical performance combined with compact design complying with
aeronautical standards :
• Ring head :
- Ring clearance (dimension E) designed for better access to recessed or closely spaced
- 12-point OGV profile for a high torque without damaging
the nut / prefix H : 6-point ring.
- Angled at 15°.
• Open-end :
- Optimised open end / handle geometry for increased accessibility.
- Ground contact faces.
- Satin chrome finish.